Creative Artist Turns Strangers’ Photographs Into Anime-Inspired Sketches
US-based artist Robert DeJesus has been accepting commissions by strangers to draw Japanese anime-inspired portraits of themselves based on photographs they submit.
All hail DeJesus for making insanely cute photos even cuter.
The most valuable chart…
yes thanks for colouring it I had a hard time reading that
// I’m going to reblog this to help all RPers when it comes to descriptions
// Even if you’re a great RPer you still need this.
// To describe
// the things
A reminder from Isabelle!
Link’s in modern clothing! Click for full size.
bless the fact that Time actually stands like that in game tho
Omg WHAT IS THIS this is so cool
if that’s what heaven sounds like consider me a really die hard christian
Poster for our upcoming concert :)
I’m playing piccolo on the Grainger.
And I can cross that off my musical bucket list :)
CONCERT THAT IM PLAYING TONIGHT
lincolnshire posy is literally one of my favorites to play on piccolo. have fun!
- fun fact: Natasha hacks into any official document that says “captain america” and puts in “grandpa frisbee” instead
- On more than one occasion, Steve has woken up in the morning to find himself behind the glass in an exhibit of the smithsonian Museum of Natural History, and looked over to see Nat laughing on the other side.
- Nat makes a very official-looking sign for Steve’s fridge that says, “ICE MAY BE HAZARDOUS TO SUPERSOLDIERS”
- Nat buys Steve LifeAlert
- Whenever Steve says something about patriotism, America, or freedom, Nat plays the national anthem on her phone
- Nat has a huge poster of george washington on a dinosaur printed out and puts it on the ceiling above Steve’s bed
- when Steve is trying really hard to concentrate on something, Nat comes behind him and pops bubble gum right next to his ear
- Nat gets steve a shirt that says “specimen” on it
- Natasha uses Steve to open jars
- Sometimes Natasha asks Steve if he wants to go to the gym with her partially because she likes seeing the looks on the other buff guys working out there who Steve makes look bad
- When the avengers go hang out at the beach, Steve nods to Nat in her bikini and says, “hey. you look terrible,” with a grin, and Nat smiles back.
Steal his look: Sam pepper
Inflatable dick costume ($29.99)